Work with the diary of high quality lifeHQman
Turn the diary into a guide to high quality life
- Turn the diary into a guide to high quality life considering your individual circumstances. Your guidance to quality life will become a tool for self development and self improvement. Learn to master the tool for personal effectiveness and constantly improve your skills. Answer the question what life quality is for you and what are its components. Make a cause and effect diagram of the quality of your life considering all the components.
- Define what you would like to achieve in life most. What are you dreaming about? What is your predestination? How do you see your future and who do you want to become? Formulate the general line of your life.
- Carry out a SWOT analysis considering all spheres of your life or high quality life components ( see pp.16-17, 22-26 “The Diary of High Quality Life”)
– Estimate how far you are from the designed image or scenario of your future, how far and which way you have deviated from your successful trajectory of personal, professional and social life.
– Assess the level of satisfaction with the quality of each component of your life; calculate the index of satisfaction for greater objectivity. Evaluate the quality of your current life basing on your understanding of life quality.
– Define your current status. Answer the question what is important for you currently and in the foreseeable future. Understand the most important causes of discrepancy between your results and goals. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT
- Define your priorities and direction of actions for corrections in your personal and professional path. Write down the scenario of your life. Determine what you want to achieve in life, your life mission and your predestination. Also consider your individual peculiarities: health, age, gender, nationality, belief and external social (economic, political) physical and geographical living conditions.
- Visualize your future, for example, with the help of photos and symbols. Stick the photo into your diary and put the symbol on your desk or hang it on the wall. Coin a slogan to maintain the spirit when moving towards quality life.
- Form your “SMART” goals to achieve what you wish and implement your mission. Evaluate you internal and external resources. Think of your moral principles and human values. Also, remember about your post life goals that reflect what we leave behind, how you stand before the eternity and what people remember about you. Post life goals give us strength and remind us of the meaning of life in difficult situations.
- Identify the main purpose of your life, define the parameters to achieve the main objective, produce decomposition of indicators of achievement of goals for each area of life quality; set targets for each indicator and each space for the specific period of time: a year, a quarter, a month, a week, a day etc.
- Periodically assess your life in key points when making important decisions. Remember that our choices and decisions, actions and their consequences change the trajectory and scenario of both our lives and that of our loved ones and others. Be aware that the consequences of decisions may be irreversible.
- Use everything that can be helpful in terms of improving the quality of your life, including the experience of other people and businesses. Learn from your own mistakes and that of others and prevent their recurrence. When planning your future, try to avoid undesirable situations and events.
- Decide what you believe in. Believe in yourself. Everyone has their own way of life.
- Do not let anyone lead you astray, do know to ask questions to yourself and others. Common sense and human values should lead us in any and every situation for correct evaluation of the ongoing events. Love your motherland, your people, your loved ones and yourself. Respect the right of others to love their homeland, their people, their families and themselves. Remember that the Earth is our home. The world is inside each of us. We work and learn to improve the world around us.
- Plan the current year; define the objectives of a given year on the basis of the main purpose of your life on the relevant pages of “The Diary of High Quality Life”.
Plan the current quarter and define the goals considering the purposes of the year.
Plan each week including weekends, public holidays and vacation. Plan and alternate work and leisure. Set goals for a week considering the purposes of a particular month.
Plan each day. Define the main target of the day taking into account the tasks and objectives of the year, the quarter, the month and the week.
- Try to do what was planned for a particular day and remember to have rest. Reward yourself with something for a productive day.
- Assess the year, quarter, month, week and day you lived through by a five-point scale of satisfaction in view of the important goals set for these period. Calculate the index of satisfaction per period; reveal the changing trends of your level of satisfaction monthly and yearly. Evaluate the importance of each day and the degree of your satisfaction with the help of “Results of the day” scale on each page. Plan next year avoiding the mistakes of the previous one. Refresh your vision, life mission, the direction you follow towards your desired future and realization of your mission constantly. Set “SMART” goals, act, and reach the new quality and the new level of life. Implement marketing management for your life quality. The following algorithm is cyclic and presents the Deming wheel of improvements.
The PDCA – cycle is a concept of constant improvement: Plan-Do-Check-Act. It is a widespread method of continuous quality improvement. Its second name is the Deming wheel (or the Deming – Shewkhart cycle) and appeared thanks to graphic interpretation of its stages. Deming advocated the use of this cycle as the main means for continuous improvement of the quality.
Remember the Pareto law, act to achieve your goals, have rest, gather strength, do not waste time sitting in front of the TV or in social nets. The Pareto law, or the Pareto principle, or the 20/80 principle is a rule of thumb named after the economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto and says: “20 per cent of efforts provide 80 per cent of the result, while the remaining 80 per cent give 20 per cent of the results”
- Improve everything you do, avoid the unwanted events and situations, and prevent their occurrence when planning your life (p. 472 NOTES). Try to keep the situation under control in any situation, act and try to keep up your spirits. Eliminate the consequences of the unwanted events or minimize them, eliminate the causes of their origin primarily in yourself.
This is your year of high quality life that starts the day you decide to take your life under control and manage its quality. Create your own project called LIFE. Write down your short-term and long-term goals and plan their achievement on the pages of “The Diary of High Quality Life”. Act and realize your plans every day, approaching the desired results. Achievement of your “SMART” goals is your effectiveness; achievement of your goals with the least expenditure of resources is your life efficiency. Live a full high quality life! Create your high quality life! Manage the changes of your life! Spin the pedals of the “quality bicycle” and keep the balance between all spheres of your life! Remember the features that distinguish Homo sapiens from Homo qualitativus. Health and well being to you and your family! World peace! Be in love and harmony with yourself and the world around you, do good and create life! Save the Earth and its biological diversity for future generations.